Followers

Methods of Mayhem Episode 4 - The voices in our heads are telling us to win

 ****SO LET ME SAY THIS NOW. I AM WARNING YOU…FROM THIS POINT FORWARD THERE ARE SPOILERS FROM THE EPISODE. SO IF YOU HAVEN’T SEEN IT, FIRST WHAT’S WRONG WITH YOU AND WHY NOT? SECOND, IF YOU ARE GOING TO RIGHT THIS WRONG, DO NOT GO ANY FURTHER, COME BACK WHEN YOU HAVE SEEN IT.*****




Hello everybody, as you may or may not know we debuted a brand new game show on the Go Indie Now Network called Indie Mayhem. This show is hosted and produced by Ron L Lahr and RJ Burchett. It is a show in which 3 contestants will take a stab at answering trivia/writing questions in the hopes of impressing the hosts into giving them points. Sometimes that’s by actually knowing the answer, sometimes that’s by making up the most outlandish shit you possibly can up, sometimes it’s just making the host laugh or catering to these 2 enormous egos we have unearthed on you here at Go Indie Now in Ron and RJ. Listen, I am not going to sit here and deny they have “it” but I wish they would have bathed or sanitized more often so it doesn’t spread, that’s all I am saying.

Well after what was a fierce competition, the likes of which we have only seen in dreams, one competitor emerged victorious. Now we can debate the merits on which they won, but we will not do so here. Basically when a decision is decreed, it is final.


SPOILERS ARE NEXT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
***************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

So as we welcome the Winner of Episode 4, he channels a muse better than anyone and it's that kind of cunning and prowess that leads t ultimate victory, he is Adam Gaffen.




JOE: Welcome, it has been quite the week for you sir, I mean a new book out, you took over the Go Indie Now Facebook group for a day, you read a little of the book to us on THIS WEEK IN INDIES, and here you are topping that all off with dare I say a dominating performance. I mean do you feel like now you really are getting that Mal Reynolds, Captain Kirk level bravado that has oozed from your pores?


ADAM: Is that what’s oozing? I was never sure! I guess I do. It was certainly gratifying. Glad to know the C-notes I slipped Ron and RJ went to good use!


JOE: Did you sense that not-so-subtle stench of loser in the game arena as you completed your triumph today?

ADAM: Who could miss it? You really need to get better fans and exhaust in that studio! Oh, wait. We recorded from home. Scratch that, I’ll just open a window.


JOE: No sense in even really saying anything about the competition, they don't deserve your keystrokes here but let’s be honest if not for a moment or two the outcomes of all the other matches were still very much “anybody’s game”.So we're looking at any of the past winning performances and noticing something that would lend you to a dominant victory that had eluded the other 3 “winners”?

ADAM: Well, it helped that I spoke the language. I’m not sure that my esteemed Canadian friend did. And as I said earlier, C-notes help. But I think it came down to the fact that I was in a slightly offset Spatio-temporal locus, so I heard the questions earlier and was able to figure out the answer, or whether I was going to throw it to my opponents for “good sport”.


JOE: Obviously a winner of your caliber is not concerned I would guess about moving forward but if there was a slight  “flaw” (and I am not saying there is) do you feel like having watched the game film now, you have a sense of what to correct and how to approach the next phase of the game?


ADAM: I’m doing nothing but reviewing the game tape 24/7…well, maybe 0.5/1.

Next round, I’m definitely turning control of the answers to Kendra and her implant. Between her exhaustive study of our pop culture and the network she’s connected to, plus her inhumanly fast reflexes? They don’t stand a chance!

Unless she gets the year mixed up.

Which has been known to happen.

Well, hell. I guess I’m on my own. Again.


YOU CAN HEAR MORE FROM OUR WINNER OF GAME 4 ON TALKING INDIE MAYHEM






Comments

Post a Comment