Followers

Methods of Mayhem Episode 2 - If Indiana Jones punches...

****SO LET ME SAY THIS NOW. I AM WARNING YOU…FROM THIS POINT FORWARD THERE ARE SPOILERS FROM THE EPISODE. SO IF YOU HAVEN’T SEEN IT, FIRST WHAT’S WRONG WITH YOU AND WHY NOT? SECOND, IF YOU ARE GOING TO RIGHT THIS WRONG, DO NOT GO ANY FURTHER, COME BACK WHEN YOU HAVE SEEN IT.*****


Hello everybody, as you may or may not know we debuted a brand new game show on the Go Indie Now Network called Indie Mayhem. This show is hosted and produced by Ron L Lahr and RJ Burchett. It is a show in which 3 contestants will take a stab at answering trivia/writing questions in the hopes of impressing the hosts into giving them points. Sometimes that’s by actually knowing the answer, sometimes that’s by making up the most outlandish shit you possibly can up, sometimes it’s just making the host laugh or catering to these 2 enormous egos we have unearthed on you here at Go Indie Now in Ron and RJ. Listen, I am not going to sit here and deny they have “it” but I wish they would have bathed or sanitized more often so it doesn’t spread, that’s all I am saying.

Well after what was a fierce competition, the likes of which we have only seen in dreams, one competitor emerged victorious. Now we can debate the merits on which they won, but we will not do so here. Basically when a decision is decreed, it is final.


SPOILERS ARE NEXT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
***************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

So as we welcome in the Winner of Episode 2, proving yet again that timeless adage that you can take The Boy out of New York but you can never take the Blair Witch out of the boy, Mr. Michael K Falciani .


JOE: So I feel like I should take a knee, kiss the ring, and pledge my allegiance to the Falciani throne. You were as stealthy and ruthless as they come sir, were you being patient and biding your time or were you accessing the weaknesses of your opponents ready to strike when the time was right? 

MICHAEL: First off, I have nothing but respect for my opponents. They had age, looks, and a certain, as the Dutch-Irish like to say, “Je ne sais quoi” feel to them. I don’t actually speak Dutch-Irish, nor do I know what that means, but hey, it landed me in the winner’s circle. To answer your question, I have no idea how I won. Bribery is likely, maybe a bit of luck…I don’t know really. Let’s go with the bribing thing. You’d be surprised what a bit of red vines can get you.

JOE: This game seemingly took a turn, dare I say when you stood your ground against those darn Nazis, in fairness as did the others, but you really seemed to have the right answer, and lead you on a streak from there, were you feeling that energy or was it a quick change in strategy on your part seeing how you might have been behind at that moment and your stealth approach was kind of falling flat? 

MICHAEL: Wait a minute…NAZI’S were involved? Damn, I got to rewatch the episode. In all seriousness, I was asked to make a prediction early on. To quote my favorite hero from the “Rocky” movies when asked to make a prediction, one word comes to mind…Pain. Thanks Clubber Lang! No strategy was needed, I knew I had it in the bag the moment the Blair Witch paralyzed my opponents with fear. Jokes on them, I never even saw the film. As the Scotch-Irish like to say, Viva La France!

JOE: So now these losers you managed to weave through with the precision of an Indiana Jones in a snake pit, do you feel like you look back and maybe took it a little easy on them? 

MICHAEL: In all honesty, I may have been drunk during the show. I have little recollection of being online at all, and I have the attention span of a…a…well damn, what the hell was I saying? Oh ya, did I take it easy? No, my opponents showed the intellect of a three toed sloth. Quick-witted and ready for action! As the British like to say, Picky moms pick JIF!

JOE: So now you head into the Semi-Finals, what are going to be working on in between that time to make sure you are ready for the moment when it arrives? 

MICHAEL: I have a four part plan to get ready for the semi’s.
Part 1: Smile for the camera, word is, it adds 10 pounds.
Part B: I’ll be going old school. No google, no ask Jeeves. I’ll be studying the enciclo…encycieo…the enclydio…the back of cracker jack boxes.
Number C: You can never do enough Kagels. Clench and hold fellas, clench and hold.
Finally Number D: As the first settlers used to say when they arrived on Plymouth Rock…Cowabunga dude!


That’s pretty much the way I’ll do it. I’m not worried at all.


CHECK OUT MADILYNN DALE'S AFTER SHOW
TALKING INDIE MAYHEM WHERE SHE INTERVIEWS MICHAEL


YOU CAN START MICHAEL'S
THE RAVEN AND THE CROW SERIES WITH

DARK STORM RISING HERE

THEN MOVE ONTO

THE GRAY THRONE HERE




Comments