Followers

Methods of Mayhem Episode 1 : Off to a quick start


****SO LET ME SAY THIS NOW. I AM WARNING YOU…FROM THIS POINT FORWARD THERE ARE SPOILERS FROM THE EPISODE. SO IF YOU HAVEN’T SEEN IT, FIRST WHAT’S WRONG WITH YOU AND WHY NOT? SECOND, IF YOU ARE GOING TO RIGHT THIS WRONG, DO NOT GO ANY FURTHER, COME BACK WHEN YOU HAVE SEEN IT.*****



Hello everybody, as you may or may not know we debuted a brand new game show on the Go Indie Now Network called Indie Mayhem. This show is hosted and produced by Ron L Lahr and RJ Burchett. It is a show in which 3 contestants will take a stab at answering trivia/writing questions in the hopes of impressing the hosts into giving them points. Sometimes that’s by actually knowing the answer, sometimes that’s by making up the most outlandish shit you possibly can up, sometimes it’s just making the host laugh or catering to these 2 enormous egos we have unearthed on you here at Go Indie Now in Ron and RJ. Listen, I am not going to sit here and deny they have “it” but I wish they would have bathed or sanitized more often so it doesn’t spread, that’s all I am saying.

Well after what was a fierce competition, the likes of which we have only seen in dreams, one competitor emerged victorious. Now we can debate the merits on which they won, but we will not do so here. Basically when a decision is decreed, it is final.

SPOILERS ARE NEXT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
***************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************



So now let’s welcome the Winner of Week 1 of Indie Mayhem, the unstoppable Jewel of the Nile, Matriarch of the Mayhem, the dog barking in the background, uncontrollable laughing, steamy urban fantasy/romance writing, Oklahoma’s own (and maybe proudest of all its citizens) the one and only Chapter Goddess.....Madilynn Dale.

Joe: I am just going to call you Champ for right now if that’s alright with you? I mean right now you are the first and only champ, so I think that’s an appropriate title until at least Week 2 if not Weeks 12-14 wherein you just might be the big winner of the entire season right? 


Madilynn: Yes :-)  I will absolutely kick butt in the finals!

Joe: So let’s talk about your gameplay, you built a strong lead then you kind of coasted on that lead, albeit, strong enough to hold on in the end but was that the plan heading in?


Madilynn: My plan was to wing it. I had no idea what was coming, just that it would be fun. I actually thought I would do pretty bad so it came as a surprise that I won. The questions definitely were not what I expected. I mean you know…China!

Joe: I mean the other 2, we’ll just call them the losers for right now, because hey there can only be 1 winner right? Did either ever feel like they even posed a threat? Was there a moment in the match you worried, even if it was a little bit?


Madilynn: I honestly thought David would win. He was on fire for a while. When I got ahead I had to keep it. I mean I had to win it now that I was in the lead. Gotta keep my position.

Joe: The dog barking in the background, an obvious tactic by you, right? I mean we want to appreciate the intricate genius that you had in imploring this strategy, the losers just looked like they were trying to answer questions, there is certainly more to this game than that right?

Madilynn: It was an excellent tactic that worked much better than I planned. It was a great distraction while I swooped in to steal the lead. This game required thought, precision, and even discipline to win!


Joe: Now you have taken the first step, secured your spot into the semi-finals, put these 2 losers in your rearview, what does this mean for you going forward, are you working on a new game plan as we speak? Can you give a little insight, a little look at your mad genius if you will?

Madilynn: I’ll have more dog barking later in my plan of course and I may even add a cat or two. I have four to help me. I just need to convince the little evil geniuses to help. I will conquer the other players in the final. 


Joe: Obviously not only being the winner, but the 1st ever winner, I mean that’s got to rank right up at the top of your accomplishment list, I mean maybe only the birth of your son, sort of tops it, is it not fair to say that’s kind of a 1a/1b kind of thing?


Madilynn: Hell yeah it is! I’m the very first...best at this game. ;-)

Thank you Madilynn Dale for restoring the hope in humanity and showing us how this game should really be played. I would like to say we are rooting for you into the next rounds but if I did I could not remain as obviously impartial as I am, right? I mean journalistic integrity has to remain intact here.  

GO CHECK OUT OUR REVIEW OF MADILYNN DALE'S BLACK FLAMES HERE YOU CAN GET HER BOOK HERE

Comments

  1. Bravo Madi. David and I may have lost the game, but we paved the way on how the game should be played. I feel sorry for anyone who goes up against Madi, She a tyrant. And two the masterminds behind Indie Mayhem. You are not human!

    ReplyDelete
  2. While I was as surprised as everyone else at your victory I am not totally mad that you won. And that is from the heart.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment